AP 10th Class TimeTable 2018: Good News to Andhra Pradesh 10th class students who are appearing for the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Public Examinations 2018. Now, Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh is well known as Directorate of Government Examinations has released the released the date sheets for the SSC examination 2018. According to the timetable, The exam is scheduled to held from March 15, 2018, with First Language Paper-1 and will end on March 29, 2017, with Vocational Course (Theory) paper. The timings for the exam is 9:30 am to 12:15 pm. Also Check: Telangana Board SSC / 10th Class Time Table 2018
Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh(BSEAP) regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education in State. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations. It conducts SSC/OSSC examinations twice in a year. One is the Main examination in March month and another is Supplementary Examinations May / June months. Around 5-6 lakh studemt appear for the exam every year.
All the Students can check the AP 10th Class Time Table 2018 from the official website, bse.ap.gov.in, and prepare for the exams accordingly. Students can also check Detailed SSC Timetable Below.
- March 15, 2018 – First language Paper I (Group A)/ First Language paper I (Composite group)
- March 16, 2018 – First language Paper II (Group A)/ First Language paper II (Composite group)/ OSSC Main Language Paper I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
- March 17, 2018 – Second Language
- March 19, 2018 – English Paper I
- March 20, 2018 – English Paper II
- March 21, 2018 – Mathematics Paper I
- March 22, 2018 – Mathematics Paper II
- March 23, 2018 – General Science Paper I
- March 24, 2018 – General Science Paper II
- March 26, 2018 – Social Studies Paper I
- March 27, 2018 – Social Studies Paper II
- March 28, 2018 – OSSC Main Language Paper II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
- March 29, 2018 – SSC Vocational Course (Theory)
Stay tuned with Pressks for more updates.