OU Ph.D Entrance Results 2017: Osmania University, Hyderabad has declared the results of OU Ph.D Eligibility Test 2016 which were conducted from 17th April 2017 to 20th April 2017. A huge number of candidates who seeking admission into Ph.D.course have applied and appeared for the exam. Candidates who appeared for the exam are waiting for the OU Ph.D Entrance Results 2017. Now, Candidates can Osmania University Ph.D Eligibility Test results at the official website or follow the simple steps provided below.
OU Ph.D Entrance Results 2017
Osmania University is named after its founder, Nawab Osman Ali Khan, the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad who rather through a farman or Royal Charter, brought the University into existence in 1918. The establishment of Osmania University symbolizes a renaissance in the Indian educational system. It offers 250 UG Programmes with 158 combinations, 75 PG Courses, 27 PG Diploma Programmes and 2 Research Programmes at M.Phil and Ph.D Levels.
The Osmania University conducts Ph.D. Eligibility test – 2016 as one of pre-requisites for admission into Ph.D. course in the different subjects under the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Management, Education, Law, Social Sciences, Oriental Languages, Science, Technology, Pharmacy,Engineering, and Informatics.
Now, Varsity going to declare the OU Ph.D results 2017 at the official website, osmania.ac.in. Candidates can check their results from the official website.
- Name of the Organization: Osmania University
- Name of the Exam: OU Ph.D Eligibility Test
- Date of the Exam: 17th April 2017 to 20th April 2017
- Category: Results
- Declaration of Results: Released
Steps to Check OU Ph.D Eligibility Test Results 2017
- Go To OU Official Page, osmania.ac.in or phd.ouadmissions.com
- In the homepage, you can find the link of ‘Ph.D. Eligibility Test-2016 Result Sheets’ Link
- Click on it and enter the requisite details of Hall Ticket number, password etc.And click on Submit button
- The result, marks and Grade appear on the screen.
- Check the result and take a printout
For More Latest Education News Follow : PressKS