Poonam Kaur, who is the star of both Tamil and Telugu industries, is a big fan of Telugu star Pawan Kalyan. Recently, she tried defending her hero from a critic with the series of tweets. In the series of tweets, Poonam Kaur called the critic fatso, she wrote that the Beggars are better than the people who are making money and criticising others. People are speculating that she is referring to the Mahesh Kathi, Telugu film critic who has also acted in some films.
Today, i.e. on January 7, Kathi Mahesh reached to Somajiguda Press Club and addressed the media. In the press meet, he raised six questions to Poonam Kaur to answer on it. He said that he is expecting the power star’s response to the mental abuse caused to him by his fans. Before calling the press meet, he even challenged Pawan Kalyan and Poonam Kaur for an open debate.
Meanwhile, Here are the six questions of Mahesh Kathi to Poonam Kaur. ‘I am not accusing her. I empathize with her…hope the questions raised by me will benefit her,’ he commented in a sarcastic manner.
- By whose grace did she got appointed as the AP handloom brand ambassador?
- Why did Poonam perform performed puja in Tirumala along with Pawan Kalyan under the same Gothram (clan)?
- Why did she attempt suicide with a feeling that Pawan Kalyan cheated her and name the hospital and who paid the bills?
- What did Pawan Kalyan promise Poonam mother and did he fulfilled it?
- Why Poonam anger towards director Trivikram Srinivas?
- When Trivikram and Pawan Kalyan are performing tantrik pooja, what was Poonam doing there?
For more Film News Follow: Pressks