KCR New Home : Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao stepping into his new Home cum camp office which has come up on a nine-acre plot in Begumpet on 24th of this month. According to The Times of India, 50 lakh rupees have been spent on the construction of the house, which sprawls over one lakh square feet.The daily reported that these “measures” have been implemented on the recommendations given by state intelligence officials.
The Chief Minister new home has got a bullet proof bathroom. The Chief Minister’s Bath Room has been fitted with bulletproof glass ventilators and windows. Besides the bathroom, two bedrooms – the Chief Minister’s and that of his son, Telangana Minister KTR’s too have been fitted with bulletproof glass.
Here are the highlights of K Chandrasekhar Rao New Home cum Camp office:
- The Telangana CM’s bathroom has been fitted with bullet-proof glass (ventilators and windows).
- KCR’s as well as his son’s bedroom too have been fitted with the high-quality glass.
- Around 50 security personnel will be monitoring the camp office-cum-residence around the clock.
- Those hoping to meet the CM inside the house will not only go through frisking but will also need to surrender their phones, watches and other metal objects.
- The palace is constructed by the Mumbai-based realty major Shapoorji Pallonji.
This house is going to be the official bungalow, therefore, the extra money spent on security will not go waste,” a senior Telangana police officer told. Metal detectors have been installed at the gates and those wishing to meet the CM are expected to deposit anything metal, including phones and keys to the guards at the gate before entering the house.
For More Latest News Follow : PressKS