BHIM APP Download For Android – Here is the Complete Guide To Install & Send/ Transfer, Receive Money in BHIM UPI. Lets Get Started BHIM APP Full Form (Bharat Interface for Money) is Mobile application based on Unified Payment Interface (UPI), launched by Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi to facilitate for cashless India has been forceful in the later past, on account of the continuous demonetization endeavors and the obvious deficiency of money. It was launched as part of the 2016 Indian banknote demonetisation, at a Digi Dhan programme at Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi on December 30, 2016.
So In The Blog Post Will Provide Complete Information All You Need to Know About bhim android app Scroll Down Below to Know the Guide How To Install BHIM APP For Android & Ios, Windows Mobiles – How to Send/ Transfer Money in Aadhar Payment Upi Application
- Advanced Guide For How To Use Bhim APP ?
BHIM App is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts. BHIM is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM is made in India and dedicated to the service of the nation. At First After Installation From Play Store Register With your bank account and set a UPI PIN for the bank account. Your mobile number is your payment address (PA), and you can simply start transacting. Yes! It is that simple.
- Check Balance: You can check your bank balance and transactions details on the go.
- Custom Payment Address: You can create a custom payment address in addition to your phone number.
- QR Code: You can scan a QR code for faster entry of payment addresses. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
- Transaction Limits: Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
- Language supported: Hindi and English. More languages coming soon!
Note : The phone number with which you register should be same in the bank account. For now it supports only one bank at a time. You can change the bank accounts while using just by selecting the bank
2. How To Use BHIM Android App To Send/ Receive as Digital Payments ?
Sending money to Other Bank Using BHIM APP:
- You can send money by using BHIM app in two way . First method is by the phone number or the payment address of the recipient. Make sure that recipient is registered with UPI.
- Second method is by entering the recipient name, account number and bank IFSC code.
Request Money from Other Friends bank Account :
- User can request money from anyone using two Processes . One is by entering the mobile number or payment address. Second method is by generating a QR code for a particular amount.
3. How to Scan and Pay Using QR Code in BHIM Android Application ?
- BHIM app allows users to generate a QR code which can be scanned by other users to make payments.
4 . Here List of Banks Which Supports BHIM App for Cashless payment ?
Following are the Supported Banks for BHIM App to make digital Payments.
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
5. What are the BHIM app transaction limits?
There is a maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction permitted, and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
6. How To Download BHIM App for Android Mobile ? ( Step By Step Process )
Download the BHIM app by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on Google Play to start using the free Android app.That’s it. Now its time to send/ receive money using this app. You can Simply by Sending money Scanning QR Code.
7. How TO Download BHIM App APK For Android / Windows & iOS Smart Phones ?
For Android Mobile Users can Visit Play Store and Download Bhim App for IOS and Windows not available at present soon it will be launched Stay tuned For Update.
Latest News: 2nd Jan 2017: BHIM app for iOS to launch in next 10 days, to feature multi-lingual support: NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant. iOS users will have to wait for another 10 days to start using the government-backed common UPI, BHIM.
Bhim app is working fine all android versions such as Kitkat, lollipop, marshmallow, and Nougat too! . Bhim app for iPhone & iOS link will be posted shortly!This , is a good step by the Government of India by making it easier to use Digital currency for payments.If you want just one app for all your banking activities, you can opt for bank-run UPI apps.
So it was all about, how you can Download BHIM app for android. So what do you think about this android app? Don’t forget to share your opinion about this app in the comments section below. If you find this article interesting and informative.
Sharing is Help Full 😆
For More Latest Tech News Follow : PressKS