OnePlus Now Rolling Out Oxygen OS 4.1.6 Update: OnePlus has now released a new roll out which has the security patch of May 1st 2017. This will be a good update for many of the smartphone users as there have been the chances of malware attacks. OnePlus has official withdrawn the update of OOS 4.1.5 and released the 4.1.6 update instead for the OnePlus 3,3T devices.
The new update brings improvements to the users with the experience as well as some bug fixes which were hunting users. OnePlus has recently announced that it will be launching OnePlus 5 which will be the next big thing from OnePlus. This will be a good competition among other smartphones with the power of Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor in it. The smartphone will also be coming with dual camera. Read more details here.
OnePlus Now Rolling Out Oxygen OS 4.1.6 Update for OnePlus 3,3T:
If users want to make use of Open Beta which will be a testing phase of the updates, they can directly use the official website for more instruction to enter the openbeta. The updates will be OTA.
The changelog as listed on the official OnePlus forums is as follows:
– Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
– Updated network settings for select carriers
– Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
– Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
– Modified WiFi no internet indication icon
– Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party filemanagers
– Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
– Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
– Proximity sensor
– Camera low light focus
– Expanded screenshot
– Enhanced system stability
OnePlus mentions that the OTA will be incremental. The OTA will not reach everyone immediately. According to the post, the update will reach a small percentage of users today with broader rollout beginning in a few days.
For More Latest Updates: Follow PressKS