Watch India vs Sri Lanka Match Live Streaming: The group B games are getting interesting with all twists and turns. Meanwhile, the games in Group A are being washed out. Indian Cricket Team has outplayed Pakistan in their opener on June 4th. This puts India in an advantage over other teams in the group as they have good Net Run Rate. The next game is crucial for Sri Lanka as it will be their must win game.
This time, India turn towards Sri Lanka, which is another neighbour in the Sub Continent. There was a perfect blend of Batting and Bowling in the first game and now the second game is going to get more interesting to see with the inexperienced line up of Sri Lanka. There were many possibilities for India to win the game against the odds of Sri Lanka who feel themselves as Under Dogs.
Watch India vs Sri Lanka Match Live Streaming Online in HD:
The return of Angelo Mathews will help Sri Lanka’s batting. But with his return, there is another blow which is the loss of Kapugedera from the Champions Trophy due to his Knee Injury. Dickwella, who played a marvelous and blistering 41 against South Africa is the one who we want to look forward in the top order.
Indian bowlers Umesh Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah and Pandya in Pace attack and Ravindra Jadeja in spin finished the things off. So the bowlers are the one to look forward in the next game. The likes of Yuvraj, Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan are another plus point for Team India.
Countries with TV Channels and Online Streaming:
- India: TV: Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD (in English, Hindi, Tamil). Live Streaming: Hotstar.
- Sri Lanka: TV: Star Sports.
- UK: TV: Sky Sports 2. Live Streaming: Sky Go and Watch Sky Sports.
- Singapore: TV: Star Cricket.
- South Africa: TV: SuperSport 2. Live Streaming: SuperSport Live Video.
- Middle East: TV: OSN Sports Cricket. Live Streaming: OSN Play.
- USA: TV: Willow TV. Live Streaming: Willow TV Live Online.
- New Zealand: TV: Sky Sport 1. Live Streaming: Sky Go NZ.
- Australia: TV: Fox Sports. Live Streaming: Foxtel.
For More Latest Updates: Follow PressKS