Raju Gari Gadhi 2 Movie Review: Most awaited film ‘Raju Gari Gadhi 2‘ starring Akkineni Nagarjuna, Samantha and Seerat Kapoor, hit the screens on Friday, October 13th, as Pre-Diwali Festival Special to the Telugu audience. Directed by Ohmkar, the film is a horror comedy flick and a sequel to the 2015’s superhit film, which also directed by Ohmkar. The film is bankrolled by Prasad V Potluri under PVP Cinema, Matinee Entertainments banner and OAK Entertainments.
RGG 2 stars Nagarjuna Akkineni, Samantha Akkineni, Seerat Kapoor in the lead roles, while Ashwin Babu, Vennela Kishore, Shakalaka Shankar, Praveen, Naresh and Avinash in important roles. S Thaman is composing the tunes and R.Diwakaran is DOP for this film. Recently, The film completed the censor formalities and got U/A certificate from the censor board. The runtime of the movie locked for 124 minutes. Read on Raju Gari Gadhi 2 Movie Review & Story Plot
Raju Gari Gadhi 2 Movie Review & Story Plot
- Movie: Raju Gari Gadhi 2
- Rating: 3.5/5
- Banner: PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainments
- Cast: Nagarjuna, Samantha, Seerat Kapoor Vennela Kishore, Naresh, Rao Ramesh, Vidyulekha, Shakalaka Shankar, Ashwini Babu, Praveen and others
- Story: Ranjit Shankar
- Dialogues: Abburi Ravi
- Music: S S Thaman
- Camera: Diwakaran
- Producer: PVP Cinema and Matinee
- Direction: Ohmkar
- Release date: October 13, 2017
Story: Raju Gari Gadhi 2 movie is a sequel of Raju Gari Gadhi for namesake but the story is not at all related to the first part. The film story revolves around the Beachside Resort. Four Friends(Ashwin Babu, Vennela Kishore, Shakalaka Shankar and Praveen) experience a series of supernatural events and nightmares in the hotel room. After series of events, They discover that there is a ghost in their beachside resort. Following, With help of Church father(Played by Naresh), group of vacationers hire the services of a mentalist Rudra,(played by Nagarjuna), who is famous for his strange yet effective methods. How mentalist Rudra (Akkineni Nagarjuna) solves the problem of the resort forms the crux of the film.
King Nagarjuna’s Daughter-In-Law Samantha‘s role in the highlight of the film. She has been never seen in a role like that before. Surprising everyone she is playing a role of a ghost. Everone one eager to Samantha’s part in the film. But the stills of the movie show her three different avatars like a ghost, a teacher and lawyer. One of the best things that the crew is talking about is the climax which makes Samantha outdoes Nagarjuna in acting.
Review: A very good performance from Samantha as ghost while Nagarjuna has excelled in his role of mentalist. Thaman’s BGM is life for the movie. Some parts which were moderate at taking was taken to another level by Thaman with his Background Music. The timing of the comedy between three friends worked out well. Ohmkar has registered hit to his name once again with this horror thriller entertainer.
Major Highlight of the film Vennela Kishore and Shakalaka Shankar’s comedy is another highlight of the film. Naresh, Ashwin and others have also done justice to their roles, say the viewers.
Raju Gari Gadhi 2 has brilliant production values and SS Thaman’s background score, picturisation, art direction and amazing VFX works are the attractions on the technical front, say the viewers.
Raju Gari Gadhi 2 Movie Live Updates:
Final Report: The movie has good and interesting parts where the crux of the story is balanced right from the beginning of the film. For complete review scroll down.
- 6:35 AM IST: The movie ends with unexpected climax where Samantha leaves the living world.
- 6:25 AM IST: Nag and Samantha joins hands to take revenge on the culprits. The pre-climax shots are interesting.
- 6:10 AM IST: There is a social message in the movie which is ‘Saying girls to be careful and get change in the society.’ The issue is about MMS leaks.
- 5:55 AM IST: Movie has turned emotional which shows Samantha’s flashback as Nag wants to help these three friends.
First Half Report: First is good which makes everyone believe that there is a good second half. The pre-interval scenes are interesting.
- 5:40 AM IST: Samantha’s spirit comes in contact with Nag which leads to causing interest in second half.
- 5:15 AM IST: Seerat Kapoor’s character is glamorous. Nag introduced as mentalist with a great background music. These three guys asks Nag for resolving the issues about ghost elements in the house.
- 4:53 AM IST: Vennela Kishore comes to his friends to say that Suhanisa is a ghost.
- 4:50 AM IST: The three friends are trying to make Suhanisa(Seerat Kapoor) to fall in love with them in a resort.
- 4:45 AM IST: Shakalaka Shankar enters the screen.
- 4:35 AM IST: Title rolls are on the screen. Samantha introduced as a ghost in the beginning. Three friends Vennela Kishore, Ashwin and Praveen introduced.
Raju Gari Gadhi 2 Movie Rating & Public Talk
Raju Gari Gadhi 2 Movie Rating: 3.5/5
Raju Gari Gadhi 2 Highlights & Drawbacks:
- First and foremost – Samantha’s and Nag’s performance
- Second thing to be appreciated the most is Thaman’s BGM which is fantastic.
- Third – Fantastic combo of Vennela Kishore, Ashwin, Praveen and Shakalaka Shankar.
Verdict: A very good watch for all the movie lovers. It is not a horror genre but with all the elements mixed for the telugu audience. Raju Gari Gadhi 2 is way better than the first film but that’s not saying much. It is adequately entertaining if you’re willing to switch off your mind and give in to its absurd logic.
For More Latest Film Reviews Follow : PressKS