KEA B.Pharmacy Seat Allotment 2017 Results: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has published the results of the first round of B.Pharmacy Seat allotment 2017. Students who had registered prior can check seat allotment results at the official website, kea.kar.nic.in. The students allotted a seat in this round will have to pay the admission fee and download admission card letter by 14th August. The last date for reporting to the allotted college is 14th August, before 5.30 pm. Candidates can scroll down below and check out process to access KEA B.Pharamacy Seat allotment results or here we going to provide the direct link to access results easily.
As Per Reports Nearly 1,910 seats in B.Pharma and Pharm-D courses available in this round, KEA updated in the seat matrix. This includes 1,761 seats for General & Hyd-Kar candidates and around 149 seats reserved for Special Category applicants. KEA had, on 8th August, announced that it will hold a specific round of seat allotment for admission to B.Pharma courses.
Process to Check KEA B.Pharmacy Seat Allotment 2017 Results
- Visit the official website of KEA (kea.kar.nic.in).
- Follow the link to the CET portal which will be available on the main page.
- Click on KEA Seat Allotment results.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Check the results.
- Download/ take a printout for further reference
For More Latest Updates: Follow PressKS