Panjab University BEd Entrance Exam Results 2017: Panjab University has successfully conducted the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) entrance examination was held on October 29. The exam was held to fill 8,000 vacant seats after admissions. As many as 4,186 registered for the exam, of which, only 4,037 appeared for the exam. Now Panjab University declared PU B.Ed Results / merit list 2017 at the official website or follow the simple steps provided below.
Panjab University had conducted the second round of application process to fill the vacant seats from October 24 to October 25. Students who have qualified in the exam will have to report at the college based on allocation list. The classes will commence from November 1, 2017. (Do Check: HPBOSE SOS Intermediate Supplementary Result 2017 )
The exam was held to fill 8,000 vacant seats after admissions. As many as 4,186 registered for the exam, of which, 4,037 students appeared. The entrance test was held on October 29, that is, on Sunday.
- Name of the Organization: Panjab University
- Name of the Exam: B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Date of the Exam: 29th October 2017
- Category: Results
- Declaration of Results: Declared
Steps to Check PU Results 2017
- visit the official PU Website, pbbedadmissions.puchd.ac.in
- Click on activated link of “results”
- lick on the link ‘Click here to view Result/Merit Lists (For Entrance Test held on 29th October, 2017)’
- A pdf file will open displaying the merit list
- Check your name in the list.
- Save it and Take a print out the future reference.
The online application process had started on October 24 and ended on October 25. The successful candidates have to report at allocated colleges on the basis of seat allocation list.Further, the classes will commence from November 1.
For More Latest Education News Follow : PressKS