UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Admit Card 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has scheduled to conduct the main examination for Indian Forest Services 2017 from December 3 to 13, 2017 and will be conducted in two sessions. Now, UPSC has released the e-admit card for Indian Forest Service Main Examination, 2017. Candidates who have qualified the preliminary exam, are eligible to appear main. Candidates can download the UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Admit Card 2017 from the official website, Upsconline.nic.in or follow the simple instructions provided below. ( Do Check: UPSC CDS Exam (I) 2018 Notification Issued )
The preliminary examination was held on June 18, 2017. Following, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on declared the Preliminary exam results of Indian Forest Service, 2017 examinations in the month of July 2017. Candidates who have qualified have applied for the main examination. Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates against the vacancies identified and reported for the Indian Forest Service Examination.
- Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of the Exam: Indian Forest Service Mains Exam
- Date of the Exam: December 3 to 13, 2017
- Category: E-Admit Card
- Status: Released
Steps to Check UPSC IFS Main E-Admit Card 2017:
Candidates can check the admit card of UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Main Exam 2017 using the following steps:
- Visit the Union Public Service Commission website, Upsc.gov.in
- Click on “e – Admit Card :Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017”.
- Now Click on ” Click Here” link
- Enter required details & Click on Submit.
- Admit card will appear.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
For More Latest Education News Follow : PressKS