SBI Extends New Cheque Books Deadline: As we all know that State Bank of India is now only one with 6 banks merging into it. The world’s largest bank merge has become one. The customers has to take new cheque books for the new SBI. The former dead line was September 30th and now it is extended till Decmeber 31st. All the cheque of former banks will be valid till end of the year.
SBI had asked the customers of its subsidiary banks to apply for new cheque books and the Indian Financial System (IFS) codes “as soon as possible”. SBI in a tweet added that, “The validity of cheques of former associate banks has been extended till 31st December, 2017.” This came as relief for the customers as many of them failed to apply for New Cheque books for merged banks.
SBI Extends New Cheque Book Deadline Application to December 31st
SBI said that the users can avail the new cheque books via internet, mobile banking, visiting ATMs or the home branch. Apply for new cheque books before December 31 to avoid any inconvenience. In a release, it added, also revised its service charges for maintaining monthly average balance (MAB) for its account holders. From October onwards, the bank has decided to treat the metro and urban centres in the same category.
Five banks – State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Raipur, State Bank of Travancore and State Bank of Hyderabad merged with SBI(State Bank of India) which became the biggest merger.
How to request for Cheque book online in SBI ?
- First of all, you need to login on onlinesbi.com.
- Then click on e-services option which will show the options.
- Then click on cheque book present on left side.
- Finally choose the options for cheque book. You can choose options like number of cheque books and number of leaves in the cheque book.
- There will also be an option to choose multi city option that will provide multi city cheque. Finally, click on the submit option.
For More Latest Updates: Follow PressKS