IRCTC Rail Connect APP Features & Advantages : Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) is going to Launch Android and ios Based Fatest Ticket Booking App with this latest ticketing application very soon. Using the app, Users can book the tickets faster than what we have now in the desktop or mobile site. This IRCTC Rail Connect App is coming with many updated features added to the existing IRCTC Connect Application. The railway Ministry said that the app will be equipped with the latest technology that facilitates train tickets booking in a faster and easier way.
Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu will launch the new IRCTC app on January 10. IRCTC Rail Connect App will be rolling out in just a few days and the cater services for the growing demand of passengers to make the ticketing app more user-friendly, efficient and reliable. The app will be based on next generation e-ticketing system. It will be synchronized with ticketing website as well, which is not there in the current application. Train Passengers can continue searching and booking train tickets and also can check their existing reservations or even cancel them. This app has another advanced feature which will remind you of your upcoming journey.
The official launch of the application is going to happen on 10th of January by Suresh Prabhu, the Union Railway Minister. This yet to be launched application will be targeting to help the growing demand of passengers in booking their rail tickets online. Many users face trouble while booking tatkal tickets.
Features of IRCTC Rail Connect APP ( Android / iOS)
IRCTC Rail ticketing now made simpler just by SWIPE and SHUFFLE, SELECT and BOOK. Install the newly launched “IRCTC RAIL CONNECT” android app and book a railway ticket anywhere in India at your fingertips.
Latest features in addition to existing ticketing services:
- New Users can register from the app directly.
- IRCTC also introduced Advanced security features of self-assigned PIN by which you can login without entering username and password on each login.
- Supports all the quotas which are available including Ladies,Tatkal & Premium-Tatkal quota booking.
- The Current reservation facility is also introduced which was not in the previous application.
- Integrated with IRCTC e-wallet for faster and hassle free transactions.
- To change the Boarding point one has to go and stand in queue near the railway reservation center. But from this application one can just open the app and can change the boarding point easily which is one of the great feature.
- Syncing of IRCTC’s NGeT Web Site and NGeT Mobile App tickets. Now users can view, cancel or file TDR of e-tickets booked through official website (www.irctc.co.in) and vice-versa.
- Users can view the status of e-tickets booked through our authorized Online Travel Agents (OTA).
- Users can view and cancel old mobile app tickets also.
IRCTC Rail Connect app will retain the details of passengers for the tickets which were booked recently, so that they don’t need to enter their details time and again. We hope this IRTC new App may solve booking issues and allow users to book tickets more quickly than the existing one.”
( Article Under Moderation )
For More Latest News Follow : PressKS